Glamping Vila Trilogy - Temporarily Closed
Booking Information

Booking Information

An award winning glamping provider with, for the new 2023 summer season, guests are now able to book directly with Glamping Vila Trilogy, guaranteed to be the best price!

Glamping Vila Trilogy guests are assured that the most competitive rates are found by booking directly with us:

  • Minimum booking period of two nights
  • Discounted weekly rates
  • Check-in time between 3.00pm & 9.00pm on the day of arrival
  • Check-out by 11.00am on the day of departure
  • We accept bookings from guests aged 18 and over
  • Pet friendly (Glamping Vila Trilogy pet etiquette can be found here)

Standard Cancellation Policy

Guest can cancel the reservation free of charge 7 days or more before arrival. If canceled less than 7 days before arrival, guest will be charged 40% of the accommodation amount. If guest does not show up, he will be charged total accommodation amount. After confirming the reservation, guest pays 40% of the reservation amount. Guest pays the rest of 60% of the reservation amount during stay.

Glamping Vila Trilogy is a registered tourism business and, as such, meets all relevant Croatian laws and expectations:

Tourist Tax
Tourist tax is included in the accommodation price

Police Registration
When you check-in at Glamping Vila Trilogy you are automatically registered with the police, this is compulsory by law

Booking Engines

You may wish to book via a popular booking engine. We can be found on both or AirBnB. Click below to book:

Terms & Conditions (includes Cancellation Policy)

Translate ยป